Rolling Thunder, Inc. ® will award three (3) $1,000 scholarships for post-high school education (college, community college, trade school, etc.).
1. Applicant must be a child of a military member, veteran, or a fallen soldier. Proof of parent military service
2. Applicant must be a resident of and be a graduating high school senior in Monmouth County, Ocean County or Burlington County, NJ
3. Applicant must write an essay on “How being a military child has been a positive influence" on their life
4. Applicant must submit verification of acceptance at a particular school with application.
5. Essay must be typed. Application may be hand printed legibly.
6. Applicant may submit only one application per school year.
7. Applicant must sign and date completed application. Parent or Guardian signature is also required for applicant under the age of 18. Signature of school Guidance Counselor is required.
Application, essay, letter of acceptance and proof of parent military service must be mailed to Rolling Thunder®, Inc. Application package must be received no later than March 31, 2018. Applications received after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
The Scholarship Committee will select the three (3) winners of these scholarships from all eligible applications. The winners will be notified prior to the awards being presented.
Follow requirements carefully. If you have any questions, please call 609-971-3544.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
Rolling Thunder® New Jersey Chapter 2
Opportunities from local non-profit organizations
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests