The Belmar Woman’s Club is, once again, offering scholarships to college-bound seniors. Each scholarship is in the amount of $1,000.00. The scholarships are available to both male and female students. The candidates will be notified in May and the presentation of scholarships will take place on Friday June 1, 2018 at our monthly meeting.
The candidates for the scholarships must meet the following criteria:
1. The candidate must reside in the borough of Belmar.
2. The candidate must have a solid academic record. We require an official transcript showing the student’s grade point average through the third quarter marking period of his/her senior year.
3. The candidate must be involved in community affairs, extra-curricular activities and/or have work experience.
4. The candidate must write an essay explaining why the scholarship award is important to her/him.
5. The candidate must complete the attached application, which must be typed or computer printed. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
Applications will be posted on http://www.Belmar.com.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY MAY 11th, 2018!
For more information and to download the application:
Opportunities from local non-profit organizations
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest