http://www.countbasietheatre.org/arts-i ... olarships/
2018 Arts Impact Scholarships:
Note: Applicants need not be pursuing a career in the arts or an arts related vocation.
• Monmouth Medical Center – RWJBarnabas Health Arts Impact Scholarship
• Monmouth County Freeholders Basie Scholarship for Continuing Education (For seniors pursuing higher education at a New Jersey college or university)
• Moser Taboada Arts Impact Scholarship
• Steven and Jaime Schultz Arts Impact Scholarship
Eligibility: Applicants must attend a Monmouth County high school, be graduating during the 2017-2018 school year, and be no older than 19 years of age. To qualify for the Monmouth County Freeholders’ Basie Scholarship for Continuing Education, applicant must be attending a college located in New Jersey in the fall.
Opportunities from local non-profit organizations
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:36 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest