A $2,500 grant is awarded in memory of Claire Oliphant, the first Department President of American Legion Auxiliary.
1. Applicant must be:
a. A child, Grandchild or Great-Grandchild of a Veteran who served in the Armed Forces during specific dates of eligibility for membership in the American Legion (see application for dates).
b. A resident of the State of NJ for two years immediately prior to applying for the scholarship; and
c. A member for the 2018 Graduating class of a senior high school in the State of NJ
2. Applicant must use the award the year it is issued.
3. Scholarships shall be awarded on the following basis:
a. Character - 15%
b. Americanism - 15%
c. Leadership - 15%
d. Scholarship - 40%
e. Basis of Financial Need - 15%
4. Complete application must be received by Department Chairman no later than 4/15/18.
See attached application for more details.
Opportunities from state-level organizations
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 pm
- (22.4 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest