The Student-View Scholarship is a unique opportunity for high school seniors.
It is open to all students regardless of academic achievement or financial need.
The program includes:
* One (1) individual prize of a $5,000 scholarship.
* Three (3) individual prizes of a $1,000 scholarship.
* Ten (10) individual prizes, consisting of $500 scholarships each.
It is exceptionally easy to apply:
* NO minimum SAT or ACT score
* NO minimum grade point average
* NO lengthy, time-consuming paperwork
* NO essays
* NO application fees
Simply complete a 15-25 minute online survey about local colleges. You will then be automatically entered into a random drawing for a scholarship award.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2021
Click on the link below to apply:
Opportunities from state-level organizations
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest